We are closely monitoring COVID-19 developments. To ensure the safety of our attendees, we will evaluate and update safety protocols as circumstances unfold. We’ll update this page regularly as things change.
We’re carefully tracking the latest health and safety guidance for large group gatherings from the Colorado Department of Health.
We’re also partnering with our official venue, the Hyatt Regency, to ensure that fintech_devcon is conducted in a safe and clean environment. See Hyatt COVID-19 policies and standards.
What’s expected of participants
Per current Denver public health orders (February 1, 2022), all attendees, speakers, sponsors, and staff are no longer required to wear masks or provide vaccination status. We still recommend that all guests:
- Wear face coverings if you are immunocompromised, unvaccinated or not fully vaccinated or boosted, or more comfortable doing so
- Observe at least 6 feet social distance when possible
- Continue washing hands frequently and using hand sanitizing stations
We’ll make things as clean as we can
We’re also taking additional steps to ensure you’re safe and comfortable:
- Hand sanitizer available on-site
- Careful considerations for your health and safety as we serve meals and snacks
- Event design measures to facilitate social distancing